Monday, March 2, 2015

More influenster gab

Okay so me blogging about free trials is something new to me. I am a member of influenster, so far I've gotten some awesome stuff. I got my Mary Kay Clearproof vox box and recently I got a Reeses Spreads vox box. Now I am going to say this, I do love Reeses, but I'm not a huge fan of any chocolate spread other Nutella...Until I got sent this vox box. It is delicious. Beyond delicious. I ate it with so many things I forgot to keep track of my creations. It goes with fruit, it goes with waffles, it goes with just about anything. My favorite creation was the plain Teddy Grahams dipped into the spread. Oh my gosh. Now I need to gather my thoughts and figure out what I can bake with it, because I had no idea you could bake with it until my exit survey. All in all I suggest going and buying it. It's a good treat for you, your kiddos. Its a nice sweet treat that doesn't go bad quickly.

*note this trial was complimentary from Influenster for review by me, all of my opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment