Thursday, December 18, 2014

Mary Kay

So I joined this awesome site www.influenster.com and I got lucky enough to receive a Mary Kay #voxbox! 

Now I've used Mary Kay in the past and have had bad luck with their face washes. I have stupid sensitive skin so I was super nervous to try their new Clear Proof line. I followed how they suggested I use it and the first week it was amazing. After that it lulled. While it kept my oil production down, which is awesome for how oily my skin is, it didn't clear up my skin like I thought it would. But alas I would still reccommend the product for those with oily skin like myself because it helps so much. It aslo helps get an even application of makeup and prevents it from runnin.

Overall I give this product a 7 out of 10. Helped but not like I thought it would. Still a solid product though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment